With our belief in the importance of "still the mind, open the heart, nuture the body, and honor the soul" Three Sisters' Spirit opened its doors in November of 2008. Our vision was to create a place of respite from the hectic pace of every day life.

Whether it's heart centered gifts, (everything from the irreverent to the sacred) a wellness sanctuary for the mind, body and spirit (offering individual sessions of reiki, massage, integrative therapies, counseling and life coaching) or programs, classes, training and workshops to empassion the soul and ignite the creative spark, Three Sisters' Spirit offers guidance, encouragement, and support.


Monday, May 3, 2010

Mindfulness Moment

"I recall the time in my own life when Coca Cola and brownies were my solution, my moment of light and holiness. The mixture felt so fine. For a moment, I felt deeply loved, at peace and blissfully calm. The internal voice in my mind stopped screaming negative messages, taunting me to do more, get more and be more. But one day, when the Coca Cola and brownies solution stopped working no matter how many liters I inhaled or how many pans of brownies I stuffed into my body, I embarked on a quest to find out how I could feel happy, whole, loved and blessed.


That is why now I urge you too admit to what "empty solution" is no longer working in your own life and mark today as a new beginning, driven by an unwillingness to tolerate any form of fear that no longer serves you and instead go deeper into the great hunt for the light within that casts out the darkness that you often think of as YOU."  (Debbie Ford)

No comments: