With our belief in the importance of "still the mind, open the heart, nuture the body, and honor the soul" Three Sisters' Spirit opened its doors in November of 2008. Our vision was to create a place of respite from the hectic pace of every day life.

Whether it's heart centered gifts, (everything from the irreverent to the sacred) a wellness sanctuary for the mind, body and spirit (offering individual sessions of reiki, massage, integrative therapies, counseling and life coaching) or programs, classes, training and workshops to empassion the soul and ignite the creative spark, Three Sisters' Spirit offers guidance, encouragement, and support.


Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Body Code: Communicating with Wisdom

There is a lot of contradictory science, folklore, and cultural bias as to how one can care for their body. One day, broccoli is good for you. The next day, it's a problem.

Our bodies are unique in that they reflect our personal thoughts, emotions, and spirit. So when we have a symptom, what supports my recovery may not work for you.

If you have a persistent physical or emotional symptom, there is a way to ask the body what it needs in order to regain health. At this month’s workshop, Kim Tedford and Renee Murphy will introduce you to The Body Code, a method to reveal underlying imbalances that interfere with your body’s natural ability to heal.

Many imbalances can be corrected immediately. It’s an amazing path! The body reveals what it needs in the moment.  Sometimes there are suggestions for nutritional modifications. Other times, a particular cosmetic could be the offender. The Body Code is VERY comprehensive and looks at toxins, pathogens, structural misalignments, mental imbalances, and more.

In this workshop, you will learn a technique to understand what supports your body; from foods to music to color. You actually feel what is right for you! Interactive demonstrations will illustrate how a simple correction can relieve physical pain, increase strength, and enhance range of motion. Each demonstration is designed to identify immediate results.

Additionally, each participant will receive a $20 COUPON for a Body Code evaluation to see which organs are happy and which might need attention. Whether you have a chronic bad back, anxiety attacks, migraines, allergies, phobias, or other signals that something is out of kilter, Body Code offers a way for you to discover the underlying imbalances and suggestions for correction.

Come see for yourself. This is a comprehensive holistic approach to well-being.

The Body Code: Communicating with Wisdom
June 1st, Tuesday 6:30-8pmDoors open 6:15pm.
Fee: $25
To reserve your seat, call Three Sisters’ Spirit, 262.446.6752.









If you are interested but can’t make the date, Kim accepts appointments in our healing room on Tuesdays. She welcomes a conversation to explore how Body Code might help you.

Living with Creative Intention: A monthly workshop to embrace and integrate personal brilliance. Gather on the first Tuesday of each month with Kim Tedford, M.A., life coach and energy worker.



2 comments:

QnDani said...

I have to give a testimonial here -Kim is awesome!!

I have had body code and life coaching sessions with her and attended her Tues. workshops.

Body code was nothing short of amazing. I had had chronic pain in my neck and shoulder and with just a couple of sessions, I noticed significant improvement, not to mention pain reduction. Being able to tune into my body and let it identify stuck energies was instrumental in helping me move forward, past the emotions, and into whole body healing.

And her life coaching sessions? Another individual service I highly recommend! I had some areas in my life that felt overwhelming and highly stressful. In the first session, Kim helped me identify “my part” in the situation and in her gentle way, helped guide me to a list of “options” I hadn’t been able to see on my own. Together, we came up with alternative “solutions” which were easily (and almost immediately) implemented. I had a new way of looking at my “emotional” traps and triggers and my limited responses. Kim helped show me how to use my innate creativity for purposes other than art making – she encouraged my creativity as a means to bring calmness into my life. I love working with Kim in our monthly sessions!!

Need some creative insight or input? I would suggest you call Kim!!

Kim Tedford said...

Hi Dani - Thanks so much for this endorsement. I love working with self-motivated healers such as yourself. Hugs, Kim