With our belief in the importance of "still the mind, open the heart, nuture the body, and honor the soul" Three Sisters' Spirit opened its doors in November of 2008. Our vision was to create a place of respite from the hectic pace of every day life.

Whether it's heart centered gifts, (everything from the irreverent to the sacred) a wellness sanctuary for the mind, body and spirit (offering individual sessions of reiki, massage, integrative therapies, counseling and life coaching) or programs, classes, training and workshops to empassion the soul and ignite the creative spark, Three Sisters' Spirit offers guidance, encouragement, and support.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

your life GPS

Greetings!
Wow! How is this new year passing by so quickly? It's almost March and it seems like we were just celebrating the holidays and making our new years resolutions.

If you're like me, some of those resolutions were so easy that they didn't take much effort to achieve. Others though, well those were a little tougher. For me, some were "retreads" from years before that I put on the list again, hoping this is the year I fulfill them. And others yet were new and exciting and thus, a bit easier to follow-through on.

Well, speaking of new and exciting, that leads me to some news I'd love to share with you. I have fulfilled some of my new year's resolutions (and haven't even started others!). And most of them involve you!

Yes, the goals I've reached so far this year involve serving people just like you. And I'm happy to announce them here (self-acknowledgement is a crucial & powerful coaching process that is too often overlooked):

· I have done a web site "makeover"!

· I have finished my book!

· I'll be hosting a workshop at Three Sisters' Spirit based on the book!

Check out all three here: www.RickPaddock.com

Once again, each of these creations were started and finished with you in mind. I'm here, literally, to encourage, inspire and assist you in living a life of love, joy and fulfillment - in a way that you define and feel authentic in living.

Watch for more information about my "Your Life GPS" free introductory session - the kick-off to my awesome 10 week program on Sat. March 13 at 11:00 am! (For more info - click here!)

So, until we connect again - I'm sending you Love and Joy,

Rick

No comments: